Thursday, April 16, 2009

Nearly gone :(

Hey Folks,

I have gotten my departure date. If you are interested to know call me! (Yilynn, its no longer the 20th) :)

I will not be telling anyone the time though. Don't want to end up crying at the airport because a lovely few of you turn up. Not a very auspicious start to a new beginning I feel. Haha. But still I have abt 2 mths left in between 2 job commitments and a pending one so I will squeeze time out to meet each and everyone of you. I promise!

But please please make time for me too. Must say my proper goodbyes because sadly, mama says if the family wants a holiday in December, I will either fly to that country frm Brisbane or they will tour Australia which means I don't get to come home. :(

And if you wonder why I am leaving so soon is because

1) mama is kiasu worried abt 1001 things
2) we were thinking of squeezing in some touring

Actually I think the main reason is the mother wanting to spend solo time with me. :P

So yupsssss! That's all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home